Tuesday 11 August 2015

Hyuna ahhh - OMG - RED!

There is something about the colour RED. 

What exactly? Illusive? Symbolic? Creative? Sensory? Stimulative? 

RED by Hyuna is just  -- OMG so OTT that I CAN'T EVEN. 

There is so much going on in this MV! Monkeys? Egyptian princess? Full on gyrating?! Giant lipstick?! Massive banana (to fit in with monkeys)?! Hyuna on an Enormous Red Lip with Glitter! OMG! 

But! But! But! 

I Cannot Take My Eyes Off Her! Hyuna's RED. Oh hell yeah, HYUNA'S RED! 

She's so seriously FULL ON SEX-C that I Can't Even... I Mean. Oh yeah, Hyuna's RED. Totally Captivated by almost nonsense. Well, SEX-C-NESS Sells. It so does. 

(Contrast with Taylor Swift's RED!) Seriously. What is up with RED? :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...