Wednesday 8 November 2017

A* for Engllish!! (EOY / SA2, 2017) [Primary 5 Student] & Mother's Testimonial :)

What awesome possum news this is!
This diligent and bright student of mine managed to be the only one in her class to score an A* for English language. She is in the best class! Her overall score for English language for End-of-Year (SA2, 2017) is 93%, way ahead of the next highest mark at 89%. 

IMPRESSIVE!!Congratulations!
She stands a high chance of getting "Best In English" for 2017!!
She has scored 92% for CA1, 88.4% for SA1 and 92% for SA1! :)
I am keeping my fingers crossed! :) 

{Update 3 Jan 2018:
She received "BEST IN ENGLISH" for the 4th time for P5 (2017)! :)
Received this prize for P1, P2, P4 and P5.
We are gunning for P6!}

To shine and get that coveted A*, being able to write very well is a crucial factor. Usually, students can do well for Paper 2 (Booklets A and B), Paper 3 (Listening Comprehension) and Paper 4 (Oral). However, they flounder what it comes to Paper 1 (Situational Writing and Composition). Thus, it is of supreme importance to learn how to write well and to write frequently since good practice makes perfect! :) 



FJXX's mother sent me a heartfelt testimonial on Sunday, 5 November 2017. I am exceedingly touched and grateful that my sincerity and good efforts are recognised. I will surely do my utmost for FJXX and all the students under my care.

I look forward to hearing more of such Fantastic News, which always makes my day so much brighter and happier!! :) :) :)

*** XOXO *** XOXO *** XOXO *** 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for a very interesting article. I greatly appreciate the time you take to do all the research to put together your posts. I especially enjoyed this one!!
    Primary 4 English Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us.

    Creative Writing Classes For Primary School Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Copaiba essential oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a very interesting article. I greatly appreciate the time you take to do all the research to put together your posts. I especially enjoyed this one!!I really liked your Information.

    Best English Class For Primary 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good information on your blog and thanks for provide me valueable info... I especially enjoyed this one!!I really liked your Information.
    Primary 4 English Writing Class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.Primary 2 English Enrichment Class

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us.Best English Class For Primary 1


    ReplyDelete

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...