Tuesday 7 November 2017

REASONS TO STUDY ENGLISH LITERATURE / TO CONTINUE STUDYING ENGLISH LITERATURE






This information is not mine. All credits go to the original author. No copyright infringement intended. Please refer to the first image to see the name of the wonderful author!

My student shared this with me some years back. Her English Literature teacher printed this information to encourage my student and her friends, who were in Secondary 2 then, to continue to take English Literature in Secondary 3 and 4. 

I am thrilled that my student decided to continue taking English Literature in Upper Secondary and that she did fairly well. If I remember accurately, I think she scored a B3 or a B4.

I only wish that I was the one who wrote such meaningful and inspirational information. Kudos to this amazing teacher! Much love and respect! Salute!

I really agree with what she wrote about English Literature being a new subject which makes it hard for students to do well in this subject, especially in Secondary One.

It's all about putting in the required effort to learn and master this subject or any other subjects like Additional Mathematics, History or Physics.

EVERYTHING IS DIFFICULT BEFORE IT BECOMES EASY, isn't it? 

Whoever said that the route to succes
s or an A was easy? No one.

Got to pay one's dues! Got to persevere! :) :)

Cheers to ENGLISH and ENGLISH LITERATURE! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...