Wednesday 8 November 2017

Fake Miffy Correction Tape versus 'cheapo' disposable chopsticks! TWJH Strikes Again!


The infamous TWJH has struck yet again! You may remember this terrific kid!
He's the one who wrote: MURDER begins at home!

Yes, TWJH, again!

Sometime back, TWJH went on a student immersion programme. I did not see him for a week or two. When we resumed our usual sessions, he threw this FAKE MIFFY CORRECTION TAPE at me and said, "Take it!"

Clueless, I replied, "Huh?!"

He continued nonchalantly, "MUMMY SAYS THAT I HAVE TO GET EACH OF MY TUTORS A GIFT FROM MY TRIP TO CHINA. I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON MYSELF AND SO, I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING FOR ANYONE! I GOT THIS FROM THE ARCADE! REDEEMED THIS! IT'S YOUR SOUVENIR!" 

*rolls eyes multiple times* 

I handed it back and told him to use it. After all, it's correction tape! It's useful!

"IT'S PINK!!" he exclaimed, horrified beyond horrified, and tosses the FAKE MIFFY CORRECTION TAPE back at me.

"BE GRATEFUL!" he educates. "I GOT MY CHINESE TUTOR CHOPSTICKS! YOU KNOW, THOSE WOODEN DISPOSABLE CHOPSTICKS FROM THE FOOD COURTS? I GAVE HER A PAIR OF DISPOSABLE CHOPSTICKS!" 

*face palm* *faints*

This boy has to be Educated in the Etiquette of Gift-Giving
Erm, wooden disposable chopsticks (really) do not make very good presents. I guess I should give thanks for FAKE MIFFY? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...