Tuesday 7 November 2017

Where are the cars?! Alternative version of Finding Wally?!


Enthusiastically, my dear four-year-old son grabbed the red pen and drew and drew. Red was the obvious choice for him as red is his favourite colour.
Brows furrowed with great intent and concentration, he moved the red pen here and there.

Afterwards, he announced, "MUM! LOOK! LOOK!" 

Trying hard to be the most delighted mother around (for he is my dear son after all), I gushed cheerfully, "What have you drawn?" 

"CARS! I drew CARS!" he answered excitedly. 

"WOW! Great effort there!!" I mused.

In my head, I wondered, "Where are the cars?"  


PS: According to the father, he has indeed drawn CARS! 
The father, who apparently has amazing powers of decipherment, has found the hieroglyphical cars. 

Can YOU spot them or make them out? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...