Wednesday 20 September 2017

46/50 for English [92%] (Term 3, Continual Assessment 2, 2017) *Nothing is Fun Until You are Good At It!*

I always wait with bated breath when it's time to get back results. I wonder if our preparation has paid off. I wonder if there'll be improvement. I wonder if the students, who are doing well, will maintain their stellar grades.

I always feel immensely proud of our good efforts whenever I hear that my students have done very well in school for English and that they love the language because "nothing is fun until you're good at it" and to become good at something, all of us have to WORK SUPER HARD!

*** *** ***

There is no way around it. No Pain, No Gain. There just isn't a short-cut to success.

Got to Pay Our Dues by Being Hardworking!

Of course, I believe in Working Hard *yes* and Working Smart *very important too*! 

*** *** ***

“Nothing is fun until you're good at it.”

― Amy ChuaBattle Hymn of the Tiger Mother 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...