Wednesday 14 March 2018

86% For Primary 5 English Language, SA2 (2017)


I have to be more prompt with my congratulatory posts! :)

Here's another (belated) announcement to make!

Last year, CXH performed very well for her Primary 5 Year-End Examination (SA2, 2017). I was and still am tremendously proud of her efforts! Bravo and Kudos! 

She has been with me since Primary 2 and I am overjoyed that because I have built a strong foundation for her with reference to English Language, she is doing well for Primary 6 English this year (2018).

*claps* *beams* *thumbs up* 

I look forward to her acing the PSLE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...