Sunday 19 January 2020

LYJI's P5 (2018), P6 (2019) and PSLE results (2019) :)








LYJI has been with me since P2 if I remember correctly and he has performed very well for his PSLE (2019). 

His grades for English improved quite a bit from P2 to P5. He managed to push his grade to As for his English papers.
In P6, he managed to maintain good As throughout the year.
At the crucial PSLE, he managed to bag an A for English subject too!How awesome!
His aggregate is excellent too.
I am thrilled that we have worked well together.
I wish him all the best in his new chapter of life as a Secondary One student in 2020. 

:) :) :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...