Wednesday 3 August 2022

Testimonial from Sec4NA (2021) Student :o) C5 to B3









Testimonial from Sec4NA (2021) level student, Jovan Quek. 

I need not say more because he has given a complete testimonial regarding my earnest effort and work.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Jovan! 

I am truly pleased and gratified that you have put in the required good effort and hard work to achieve your desired good grade! :)  

Teaching is a "partnership programme" in which students cooperate with the teacher to work smart as well as work hard towards the aim of getting better/ good grades! :) I always do my utmost for my students as it is my duty to assist them in improving and in attaining their desired grades.

Once again, thank you, Jovan, for your faith in me and for working diligently towards your goal! Proud of you, your conscientiousness and your good grade! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...