Wednesday 30 November 2022

Thank You for Recognising my Earnest Efforts & for this Glowing Testimonial :o)

 




[Post Dated: 30 Nov 2022]

I have had the privilege to tutor Mrs Chew's two children over more than a decade and I am extremely thankful for her trust and confidence in me. 

Right from the beginning, she trusts that I will do my utmost for her children who are under my care & tutelage and I feel encouraged by this faith that she has in my abilities, my professionalism and my dedication to my craft as an English Language and English Literature tutor. 

I am gratified that her two children have done very well under my earnest and sincere guidance. 

I have seen her two children from Primary School (P2) all the way to Secondary School (Year 4) and although I am sad to have to say "goodbye", we will continue to stay in touch as friends and I wish them all the best for their next chapter in JC and beyond. :o) We say "goodbye" so that we can say "hello" to a new start/ a new chapter in life! :o) 

All the best, always!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...