Sunday 25 November 2012

Primary 6 Results 2011 and 2012

Having taught so many students from different levels (P1 to S4) for so many years, I have amassed a whole lot of scores and I am stumped as to how to 'display' them all... 

After deliberation, I have decided to focus on what's current... :) 

I am pleased to announce with great teacher's pride, the wonderful scores (for English Language) of Primary Six Class 2011 with 11 students -- 4A*s and 7As.

And, Primary Six Class (A) 2012 with 9 students -- 3A*s and 6As. 

Also, Primary Six Class (B) 2012 with 7 students -- 2A*s and 5As. 

Hearty congratulations to these students who have tried their utmost and I wish them all the best for 2013!! 

I'll end this entry with 2 awesome quotes to fuel the desire for further success and progression:“What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose.” -Margaret Thatcher
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. 
Willing is not enough; we must do. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

[
http://studentsuccessacademy.com/awesome-student-success-quotes-ever/] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...