Thursday 25 September 2014

i love Red Shoes

I'm a colour person in that I totally heart colours (except orange not so much - too blinding).

I would have loved to name my kid or pet dog or goldfish etc Rainbow.

I totally love the asthetically pleasing appearance of the Rainbow Cake (though I heard that the taste isn't that great).

I love shoes and I love them in almost all colours...

Recently, I realised that I have a fondness for Red Shoes. "Why?" I asked myself, being the reflective and thoughtful person that I am. *LOL*

... ... ...

Red Shoes are like Red Lips for Your Feet. 

Looking at make-up tips and such, one way to brighten the face and to look instantly glamorous is to sport Red Lips. Well, I have come to realise that indeed, Red Shoes are like bold red lipstick for your feet. Red Shoes brighten up your whole look and adds visual interest as well as a point of focus.

I heart Red Shoes. I really do. :) 

Red Shoes, high heels

I love the Red Shoes that the blogger has featured here. Image taken respectfully.
No intention of infringing copyrights. Please go to original site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...