Thursday 26 March 2015

#rememberingmrleekuanyew A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH

            force to be reckoned with

Fig. someone or something that is important andpowerful and must not be ignored.

I wish that I could have seen Mr Lee in his prime years when he was battling it out with the 'bigger and better' countries to establish Singapore as a force to be reckoned with, just like himself.

I love how he asked to be able to say things for himself without having them reworded for him.
I love how he asserted that he was Singaporean and not Chinese. (There is a big difference. IKR!) 

His intelligence is mind-blowing. He single-handedly tackled the various questions confidently and cleverly. 

Mr Lee = Amazeballs

#mrleeisamazeballs
#isaluteyoumrlee
#youaremyidolmrlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...