Tuesday 22 September 2015

Unable to Forget. Forever ingrained.

Stumbled upon random articles found on a particular website. Let's call it MS. Found some articles about Mr Lee Kuan Yew and reading them brought tears to my eyes once again. The loss is profound. Singapore has lost it's compass and beacon.

I am inspired by Mr Lee to be a 'prouder Singaporean' - proud of my homeland, the one that he fought so hard for.

I am inspired by Mr Lee to be more outspoken and to do what is right, not what is popular.

Thank you is not enough to show gratitude and affection for the founding father of Singapore but yes, Thank You Again and Again and Again.

I hope to make you proud of SG60, SG70, SG80...

#rememberingmrleekuanyew
#lookallaroundsingapore
#mrleeisinspirationnumberone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...