Wednesday 29 August 2018

Catholic High School - Primary 3 SA2 (2017) Band 1 for English



Dear EHC performed very well for the EOY paper (2017).
Look at his grades, aren't they spectacular?
He scored 48/50 (96%) for English Paper 2. On the whole, his grades are impressive. He did not perform that well for composition but he is trying hard.
EHC and I continue to work hard together. He has been with me since Primary 2 and this year (Primary 4), his grades continue to improve.
I am exceedingly pleased and gratified! :) 


(PS: I know that I should be more prompt with my posts as this post comes almost a year later! I shall try! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...