Wednesday 29 August 2018

Semestral Assessment 1 (SA1) 2018 - 3 Different Students, 3 Excellent Grades!


TJ performed very well for P2 (2018) Term 2 Class Test. As a tiny eight-year-old child, he has proven that he can achieve 'big things'. He could have attained 32/32 if not for the fact that he did not use a capital letter 'S' where required. Keep up the excellent work and effort, TJ! :) :) :)


SHYE has been with me since Primary 1 and he is currently in Primary 5 (2018). He has been improving steadily. Hitting an A for English Paper 2 at Primary 5 (Term 2 test) isn't easy at all but he managed to! He's such an ACE! :) :) :) 



The above scores belong to one darling student whom I have been teaching since Primary 1. She is in Primary 4 (2018) now and she has been absolutely amazing. It is gratifying to see students flourish under my tutelage and guidance. She is always attentive and is very mature for her age. I love such students! *big heart* 

CYQS scored 14/14 for Listening Comprehension, 12-16/20 for English Composition and 48.5/50 for English Paper 2. How Impressive!! 

I hope that all my students continue to thrive and strive! :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...