Monday 8 October 2018

Thank you, my dear students! Blessed & Touched! Testimonial from Student! :)




Some gifts from my students! The gifts are all so sweet and delightful! :) 

The above is a letter written by my student, TJ.
She has been with me since Pri 3 (?)... I can't remember when she started her sessions with me.
She is currently in Pri 5 (2018) and has improved a lot in her English.
She has made some errors in her letter but I shall leave her letter uncorrected since it shows her sincerity to the fullest. :) <3


Sometimes, all we need is a heartfelt 'thank you' to make everything worthwhile.

I am grateful that my students know that I try my utmost to help them to excel in English. After all, I do want them to have the brightest future that they can have and I would go so far as to say that everyone knows the importance of English Language in school and in the real world. Thus, it is crucial that they master English well. 

Thank you for acknowledging my efforts! :) :) :)

*Beams!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...