Friday 30 November 2018

Sisters ❤️♡❤️ Two Darling Girls Whom I Taught Years Back



Some private details have been omitted deliberately. 


I taught the Lee Sisters years back and look what I chanced upon recently. These heartfelt tokens of appreciation always warm the cockles of my heart. These two darling girls taught me as much as I taught them.

(They are such bubbly girls with colourful personalities. I wonder how they are doing!)

I looked forward to our sessions and it was heart-warming to know that they enjoyed our sessions together too. 


Even though several years have passed, I still think of them fondly and I wish them well, always! :) :) :) 

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...