Sunday 30 December 2018

From failing to passing for the whole of 2018!! :) :) :) (English Language NA Level)






I am so very pleased that LJXM whom I have taught for a little more than a year has shown marked improvement in her English Language component.
Previously, she was failing. She scored about 48/100. 
Although her grade is not remarkably good, she managed to pass her English examinations for the whole of 2018.
This is a great feat for her and I must applaud her effort. She has been trying really hard!
Honestly, there is no short cut to success. I know that I sound like a broken recorder but it is so true!! 

I hope that beautiful LJXM (pictured her with her adorable littlest sister, LERN) will continue to work hard in 2019!! :) 

*applause please* 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...