Thursday 14 March 2019

4 Different Students (all born in the year of the pig) - 4 Great Results!!


From P2 to P5 (2018)...
This year (2019), P6!
Above: LYJI managed to maintain his A for English for P5, 2018, SA2. *Phew* He can definitely do better! I look forward to seeing even better results from him! I hope that he continues to work hard so that he can get the marks that he has in mind! I hope that he can get into the school that he wants! :)

###        ###       ###        ###



From P1 to P5 (2018)...
This year (2019), P6!
Above: I'm so very proud of LKJ. This student has been with me since Primary 1 and I am truly fond of this chubby lad. He is a cheerful and lively child who is witty and bright. I feel honoured that his mother trusts my guidance. Every year, she insists that LKJ must be taught by me and no one else. I am infinitely touched by her kind words of encouragement and am inspired to do better as a teacher.
I look forward to completing Primary School with him and I look forward to seeing his good results too.
I am confident that he will excel! :) :) :)
We're in this (the PSLE) together! :)

^^^        ^^^        ^^^        ^^^




From P5 (2018) to this year, P6 (2019)

Above: SH is a relatively new student to me. I started teaching her in P5 and I am so pleased to say that this girl is pretty amazing. Her handwriting is so neat. I always tell my students that I am allergic to untidiness. I love how she presents her work with such care. She is an extremely diligent student who pays very good attention during our sessions. I have no doubt that she'll go far with her good learning attitude and self-motivation! 
Thumbs-up!! :) :) :)

%%%        %%%        %%%        %%%


From P1 to P5 (2018)
This year (2019), P6! 

Above: CZX has done well but she could have done a lot better! She is a reserved student who doggedly works towards getting good grades. Well done and continue to work hard + word smart! The world is your oyster! Go for it! 


<><><>        <><><>        <><><>        <><><>

I am always so pleased to share good news! 

I admit that the struggle is real.
However, let us be David who defeats Goliath!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...