Thursday 9 November 2023

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for himself. 

Previously (and sometimes, he still is, but of course), he was too playful and prioritized having fun over his studies. 

Now that he is older, he has come to realize he needs to do well academically for himself/ his future. 

I am exceedingly proud to see how far he has come in one year - Primary 4 - and I am looking forward to seeing him grow/ develop further. 

The world is his oyster! His diligence and ambition coupled with correct coaching will enable him to reach his fullest potential. 

He has now tasted the sweet taste of success and I hope that he will remember this amazing feeling and continue to strive to do well academically for his own sake. Education is a privilege and actually, education/ being educated is quite fun! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...