Thursday 9 November 2023

#throwback to Oct 2022 - 2022 Secondary 4 Students

 

I have been with student, CXH, from Primary 2 to Year 4 (2022). 
Previously, I also taught her brother, CJH, for several years. 

Below: Testimonial from their wonderfully understanding mother who trusted me all these years to do my utmost for her two precious children. 

 ###     ###     ###

I taught CadH from Secondary 1 to Secondary 4 (2022). She was delightful to coach because she was extremely self-driven and self-motivated to do very well for herself. I wish that more students are as ambitious and as diligent as she is. 

Below: Testimonial from CadH's mother and Cad herself. 
Additionally, CadH performed very well in the O Level examinations. She scored B3 for English language. Her overall score is brilliant! 


###   ###   ###


I taught LPYC from Primary 5 to Secondary 4 (2022). 
She improved from C during her P6 Prelim Exams to B for PSLE itself. She improved by 1 whole grade which is very good! 
During her secondary school years, she struggled with English but we persevered and for her O Level examination, she managed to pass English (C6). Although we were both hoping for and gunning for C5 and better, it was a great thing that she passed because she could still enter JC with her score and she could opt for any Poly course of her choice without any issue at all. 
I have also have had the privilege and opportunity to coach her older sister, LJXM, and her younger sister, LERN. Her younger sister is in P6 (2023) and we are looking forward to hearing good news soon in Nov 2023.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...