Tuesday 18 August 2020

TJYJ's Impressive Primary 6 Preliminary Examination Results (2019) & Her PSLE Score (260, A* for English)


STELLAR RESULTS from TJYJ whom I taught since Primary 4 (2017). She progressed immensely under my care/ coaching and she performed very well for her Primary 6 (2019) Preliminary Examination! She scored 51/55 for Paper 1 which is beyond impressive!! 


She also performed well for Paper 2 with a score of 75/95. I was very proud of her! 

# # #

While I do not have a photograph of her wonderful PSLE results, I do have her score. She scored 260 for the PSLE and scored A* for English Language. 

Her proud and delighted father wrote a testimonial for me. :)
(However, I cannot locate the testimonial at the moment and so, I shall have to upload it later on.)

I am so proud of her as well for putting in such superb individual effort in her studies! Keep on going!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...