Tuesday 20 July 2021

2018 & 2019 (P5 - P6) for LJYI :)







I haven't had the time and chance to post on my site for various reasons but I'm back.

This post and others will be "old news" for a while until I get back into the groove and to the present. I have a lot of catching up to do with reference to sharing good news about stellar results and great effort from my students. 

Here, I'd like to share 2018 and 2019 stellar grades from LYJI. He was in P5 and P6 respectively. He is currently in a good secondary school and doing well. Thumbs up! He performed well for the actual PSLE in 2019. He scored A for English and scored 244. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...