Monday 11 November 2013

a word that i love

There are countless words out there that I love because they have such interesting / lovely / special / cute... meanings and connotations. One word in particular that I love is "painkiller". 

I have super low threshold of pain and firmly disbelieve in suffering, what I consider, unnecessarily. When there is pain, KILL it. Kill it fast! Now, you tell me, how apt is the word "painKILLER" when it comes to murdering that horrid, pulsating, hair-wrenching, tears-coursing-down-face-uncontrollably PAIN? 

Painkillers are AMAZING! 

Before popping a painkiller or two or three...: I'm going to KILL myself! Argh! *Rolls on the floor in complete mind-blowing agony*

After popping a painkiller or two or three or more...: Ahhh... Am I in heaven or what? *slurs giddily* 

PAINKILLERS for you? Oh yes, please!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...