Monday 11 November 2013

Such a BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL Dress!





A combination of sky blue, tiffany blue and sea blue were specially selected for they complement Dawn’s fair skin well. This dreamy gown was fully handcrafted to achieve the natural textures of roses and waves, as well as seamlessly blend all 3 shades of blue. 


Read more about it at www.jessicacindy.com/journal
[All credits to JESSICACINDY. Pictures and information belong to original creator - JESSICACINDY. Please note that images and text above are not mine. Please refer to original site.] 

I received this email from JESSICACINDY and immediately, I was AWED by the breath-taking sight of this absolutely gorgeous creation! I just had to share it with one and all!

Isn't this dreamy confection one of the most beautiful dresses ever? :) I would totally love to wear it for a grand occasion! WOW! :) Plus, blue is my favourite colour too! Sweet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...