Wednesday 6 November 2013

Confession Time

I urge anyone who has not googled - Kang Gary - to do so!! :)

I'm so awed by how talented this adorable man is! I'm always amused by how he rises to the occasion. Without fail, he surprises viewers and the cast with his unique abilities! He is also hilarious! With his 'Monday Girlfriend', he is so sweet! Kang Gary, I am enamored!!

After reading his wiki page, I'm even more awed (jaw drops) and more in love with Kang Gary! Being dubbed 'Mr Random Capable' is so apt! He is unpredictable!

Confession Time: Yoo Jae Suk is rather cool. Kooks is Hercules... Song Ji Hyo is an amazing woman - so fearless and capable, but my heart lies with Kang Gary! You go, Gary!! :)

I just had to profess my deep affection for The Impressive Kang Gary!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...