Thursday 3 August 2017

Throwback Photographs of My Past Achievements!

My mother did some cleaning up and found these buried somewhere. She kept them, I believe, because she must have felt so very proud of me then.

Even though it has been donkey years, I still feel tremendously proud of myself for doing well enough in school and for doing very well in English.

As I always tell my students, it's about having no regrets after the examiner says 'pens down' and you hand in the paper. It's about putting in your best effort to do your absolute best. Success is in your hands and you have to make the most of your chances.

Doing well isn't for your parents or your teachers although they will definitely be beyond thrilled.
Doing well is for yourself. You want to feel proud of your own accomplishments and be able to smile and say 'I am awesome!'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...