Wednesday 11 October 2017

Good Grades Matter (A Lot) because A equals Awesome! :)

FULL MARKS FOR BOOKLET B!! WOW!! *Salute!*

92% for English!!! Oh la la!! :) 

My older sister and younger brother 'combo' who have done so well for CA2!

*BEAMS FROM EAR TO EAR*

Receiving happy/good news is something that I really do not get bored of and would want more of!
How delightful to hear of such Brilliantly Impressive Scores! 

For people who say 'grades don't matter', I would like to ask, "Why not?!" Grades do matter, in my opinion, because after putting in so much hard work, wouldn't you want something to show for it?
Additionally, let us be pragmatic. What do people look at to see if you are considered "good enough"? Well, your GRADES! Good grades speak volumes about your abilities and your diligence. It isn't easy to attain Good Grades and so, it is much sought after!

SUPREMELY PROUD OF SQLC and SHYE :)
You both ROCK! Keep on going!
I Look Forward to Receiving Good News about Awesome Grades, because "A=AWESOME" :) 

[An aside: saw a T-shirt that had 'A stands for Awesome' printed on it. I should have taken a photo!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...