Wednesday 11 October 2017

R for Rabbit and B for BUN BUN?! Introducing Bun Bun the Bunny!!

Image result for rabbit
Adorable picture of real rabbitsfrom-- http://people.com/pets/rabbit-rabbit-rabbit-first-of-the-month-superstition/. Please refer to actual site. No infringement of copyrights intended.


My son re-enrolled for Nursery classes recently. Before he was accepted by the school, the principal met him and conducted some informal tests to kind of just 'check him out', I guess. 

She pointed to pictures of various animals and asked him to name them. 

Principal: *pointing at giraffe* What is this?

Son: Giraffe!

P: Good! What about this? *points at lion*

S: Lion! 

This goes on for quite a while until the principal reaches "R for Rabbit". 

P: What about this animal? 

S: Oh! I know! It's BUN BUN! I sleep with BUN BUN every night! I love BUN BUN! (effusive response) 

P: Bun Bun??!!?? 


Here's introducing Darling BUN BUN, everybody! ;) :) ;P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...