Tuesday 24 October 2017

tiny rainbows on my ceiling :) spotted by the little boy #beautifuldelightsaroundusall


It's the little things that delight us most sometimes.
#beautifuldelightsaroundusall

"Delight in the little things."- Rudyard Kipling (Poet, Author)


I left my belt with rhinestones on it on the table and when the sun came in through the windows in the morning, little rainbows appeared on the ceiling. I shall not go into details about reflection and refraction and dispersion of light and whatnot ... because I won't be able to tell you much about those.

What I want to share is the sheer delight of spying these little spots of rainbow on the ceiling. My little boy happened to look up and then, he squealed, "Mum, we have rainbows in our home! We have rainbows on the ceiling!!" His words prompted me to look up and I, too, marvelled at the sight of the little rainbows on the ceiling whose beauty I would not have noticed if not for the keen observation of the beauty around us all as demonstrated by my little boy. :) :) :) 

Lesson Learnt: 

“There is beauty all around us, 
and the light finds us when we realize, 
we are all part of that beauty and worth the cherishing.” ― Tom Althouse 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outstanding Results from Primary 4 (2023) Student

Student, TKSJ, has been with me for several years and I am proud to see him becoming more mature and more willing to work extremely hard for...